Anheuser-Busch announced their Williamsburg brewery will open its doors to the public for tours.
This is the first time in nearly 20 years Anheuser-Busch is giving guests an inside look at the company’s time-honored brewing process.
Tours are first come first served so booking in advance is encouraged. Click here to book now!
Tour last between 60-90 minutes and provides a unique behind-the-scenes look at the art of brewing Budweiser.
Please note: Closed-toe shoes and long pants required during the tour for safety.
- Brewing, lagering and finishing cellars
- Packaging, and a sample directly from a finishing tank for those 21+.
- Samples throughout tour
- Pop-up gift shop
- $25 for guests ages 21 and older
- $10 for guests ages 13-20.
- Guests under the age of 13 will not be permitted to join the tour.
- June 1 – June 3
- July 7 – 8
- August 4 – 5
- September 1 – September 2
- Fridays: 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Maybe you want to visit some other local breweries in town? Check out or Brewery Guide for our full map of every brewery in town!