Richmond is looking for volunteers to help with the 2017 Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Camp Ambassador Program – sign up and you can get free stuff, up to a VIP tour of FedExField!
All volunteers will receive:
• Volunteer recognition certificate
• Free Redskins hat and t-shirt
• Redskins vs. Cowboys Game-Viewing event at the Training Center for Ambassadors (Sunday, October 29, 2017)
• Discount at the Redskins Training Camp Team Store
• Discount with Training Camp food vendors
• Discount on a personalized brick for Brick Walk entrance
Volunteers will work in shifts. The more shifts you work, the better the rewards you’ll get:
• 2 Shifts/11 Hours: Free or discounted tickets for City of Richmond sponsored events
• 3 Shifts/16 Hours: Free tickets to the Richmond Squirrels “Redskins Day” home game
• 6 Shifts/33 Hours: Opportunity to attend an exclusive private Redskins Practice
• 9 Shifts/50 Hours: Redskins Panel Football
• 12 Shifts/65 Hours: Two upper level tickets and parking pass to a 2017 Redskins home game against a non-NFC East opponent (available games TBD)
• 70 or more Hours: VIP Tour of FedExField (On non-Gameday and subject to stadium availability)
Shifts will be from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. for Fan Experience Ambassadors.
For Security Ambassadors, the morning shift will be from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the afternoon shift will be from 1 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The Richmond Training Camp Ambassador program allows volunteers to be the “face” of Richmond. Program participants highlight local tourism destinations, restaurants and other points of interest in the city, answer questions about training camp and help make it a fun and safe event for all attendees. Camp begins on July 27 and concludes on Aug. 13.
To register to become a 2017 Richmond Training Camp Ambassador and to get complete list of details about this fantastic volunteer opportunity, please visit http://www.richmondgov.com/NeighborToNeighbor/TrainingCamp.aspx