There's nothing quite like firing up the grill with your dad, especially on Father's Day Weekend.
Make the best of your time with dad on the grill this weekend with our collection of the best grilling tips around!
Burger grilling tips:
- Use freshly ground meat with a high fat percentage (greater than 20%)
- Form into 1/2 lb or 1/3 lb patties
- Season to your liking (keep it simple)
- Set grill top to 385 degrees Fahrenheit or medium/high heat
- Cook for 7.5 – 8.5 minutes
- Flip only one!
- Use water to melt cheese
- Toast buns with butter
- Put condiments on the bottom of the bun