Watch this tutorial to learn how to do Halloween ghost makeup.
- A foundation a few shades lighter than your skin tone
- Purple and brown creme makeup
- Makeup Sponge
- Thin Tip Brush
- Fake Blood
1. Use pale foundation to cover face, ears, and neck.
2. Using a purple and brown color, hollow the cheeks by drawing a line with the sponge across the cheek, from the ear to the corner of the lip.
3. Blend colors.
4. Using purple and brown color apply to the eyelid and socket.
5. Blend colors.
6. Using a thin paintbrush create veins by drawing thin lines in a V shape.
7. Using pale foundation, gently tap over the veins to blend.
8. Use fake blood to complete the look.