Delicious Hanover tomato cuisine, over 150 artisan and local business vendors, live musical entertainment and more!
Hey tomato fans! The 40th annual Hanover Tomato Festival is almost here!
Activities will kick off at the “Tomato-Palooza” from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Friday, July 13 with:
- Hanover Tomato sales and samples
- Tomato dishes from our food vendors with over 50 vendors open for business
- A salsa dancing demonstration
- The Papa John’s 4K Pizza Run and Relay
- Entertainment with tomato-themed contests and live music from The Royal We.
Then on Saturday, July 14 the Tomato Festival will get underway at 9 a.m. and continue through 4 p.m. with:
- Live music from Addison Liming, Commonwealth Bluegrass Band and Susan Greenbaum
- Local artisan and agricultural vendors
- Delicious Hanover Tomatoes and specialty Hanover Tomato dishes
- Fun free children’s activities (yes, some with tomatoes!)
The event is at Pole Green Park in Mechanicsville.
Visit www.hanovertomatofestival.com for more information!