Bring your family out to National Pizza Day at Nino’s Italian Delight!
The fun, annual holiday takes place on Saturday, Feb. 9, and is a chance to celebrate the circular food that we all know and love.
Nino’s Italian Delight will take part in the celebration by offering customers a one-day deal on Saturday: A large New York style cheese pizza with one topping for $9.99, or two slices of cheese pizza and a fountain drink for $5.
Nino’s opened in 1978, and was originally located along Jahnke Road in Richmond’s south side.
They have two locations: Nino’s Italian Delight Pizza Express at Stony Point Fashion Park and Italian Delight Pizza Restaurant in Powhatan.
While the local restaurant is known for pizza, they also offer pasta, seafood and subs.
Nino’s offers daily specials throughout the week. You can get $2 off any pizza on Wednesdays and $2 off any pasta on Mondays.
If you just can’t get enough, they also sell their home-made pasta sauce at both restaurant locations and Wegmans in Short Pump and Midlothian.
Many of your favorite pizza havens will have deals throughout the day:
- Domino’s – The chain is offering a large three-topping pie for $7.99, and other special rewards.
- Papa John’s – Offering customers a large specialty pizza for $12.
- Blaze – Known for their make-your-own pizzas, Blaze is offering two pepperoni pizzas for $10.
- Little Caesars – The chain’s infamous pretzel crust pizza will be priced at $6 on Saturday between 4 – 8 p.m.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut is offering multiple deals, including a large two-topping pie for $8, a mix-and-match $5 offer and any large pizza for $10.99 with promo code ‘THANKYOU.’
- IHOP – Yes, you read that right. The pancake house if offering the ‘pancizza,’ a large pancake in a pizza box.
- Red Baron – The frozen pizza brand will offer a giveaway on their Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Chuck E. Cheese – Any large pizza can be upgraded to an XL for free between Feb. 4 and Feb. 9.