It’s Easter egg hunt season!
Check out the local Richmond Easter egg hunts all around the city:
Origin Beer Lab Easter Keg Hunt
- 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Local businesses have decorated Easter Kegs and have hidden them around downtown
- Family-friendly and fun filled afternoon
- Pick up a free Easter Keg Passport at Origin Beer Lab starting at 1pm.
- Roam around the designated “hiding” area and find all the colorful Easter Kegs.
- Each keg will have a bright green tap with a serial number on it. Write down the serial number next to the business the keg represents (the business name will also be on the back of the green tag).
- Turn in your completed card to Origin Beer Lab for a free (kid friendly) treat and automatic entry to win the grand prize of a “We are Ashland” Easter basket valued at over $200!
Courthouse Creek Cider (Maidens)
- Noon – 7 p.m.
- Face Painting, Food and Fun for all ages!
- Early walkers to 6 year olds will go first, and then 7 years and up.
- There will also be adult prizes scattered amongst both age group hunts, so your child may pick an egg that is just for you!
Crewe Town Library
- 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Family fun, games, prizes!