RVA East End Festival kicks off May 25 - 26 at the 17th Street Farmers Market.
Mark your calendars for May 25 – 26!
The RVA East End Festival kicks off their 3rd year at the 17th Street Farmers Market.
This two day event highlights music, dance, spoken word and more, all while raising funds for music education in East End public schools.
“The RVA East End Festival is an inclusive community celebration highlighting the diverse neighborhoods and unique quality of Richmond’s East End.”
Many of the performers are from area schools and artists in the Richmond Community.
Friday, May 25
- 5 p.m. | Richmond Symphony Brass Quartet
- 5:45 p.m. | Official Welcome
- 6:05 p.m. | Richmond Symphony Strings
- 7:05 p.m. | Saint Square
- 7:50 p.m. | Richmond Urban Dance
- 8:15 p.m. | Black Liquid
Saturday, May 26
- 12 p.m. | The Bridge
- 12:42 p.m. | Artistry in Motion
- 1:05 p.m. | FM Stereo (Franklin Military Academy)
- 1:30 p.m. | Chimborazo/George Mason band and orchestra
- 2:05 p.m. | Bellevue, Fairfield Court, Overby-Sheppard & Woodville combined band
- 2:35 p.m. | Dap Mallory
- 3:20 p.m. | Armstrong High School chorus and drumline
- 3:45 p.m. | Fillmore Duo
- 4:25 p.m. | Continental Clouds
- 5:05 p.m. | Podium RVA
- 5:20 p.m. | Josh Small & Andrew Ali
- 5:48 p.m. | Hotel X
- 6:30 p.m. | Ezibu Muntu Afrikan Dance & Cultural Foundation
- 6:55 p.m. | Milo Case
- 7:25 p.m. | Brown’s Island Band
- 8 p.m | Joye B. Moore
- 8:30 p.m. | Victor Haskins