The city is going green Saturday for St. Patrick’s Day.
Between festivals and block parties the options are endless for green beer and shamrocks. Here’s a guide to help celebrate St. Patrick’s Day RVA style.
Both events are FREE and will have music, food and beer of course! There will also be kids areas at both festivals so plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
NEW THIS YEAR! Blarney Bash at the newly renovated 17th Street Farmers Market from Noon – 6 p.m.
There are also numerous adult only festivities around the city.
- Sine Irish Pub & Restaurant – 20th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Street Festival | 10 a.m.
- District 5 – St. Patrick’s Day Parking Lot Party | 11 a.m.
- Kabana Rooftop – Gold Rush – Opening Day at Kabana | 12 p.m.
- Southern Railway Taphouse – 6th Annual Patty ‘O Party | 10 a.m.
- Rosie Connollys Pub – Rosie’s St. Patrick’s Day Back Lot Party | 11 a.m.
- Main Stage, Cha Cha’s Cantina, Agave Lounge, The Top, On The Rox, Ponies and Pints – St. Paddy’s Day Bar Crawl – 2 p.m.
Last but not least, don’t forget to add March 23 & 24th to your calendar! The Church Hill Irish Festival kicks off from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Stay up to date on all things 12 About Town!