Get ready to travel back in time to the past 400 years for a free weekend at 19 historic sites in Richmond. From September 21-22 each site will offer free admission. All you have to do is download a ‘Time Travelers Passport’ at any of the websites below!
What a fun and way to get out and really learn what Richmond is about.
Locations available for free time travel:
- Agecroft Hall & Gardens
- The American Civil War Museum – Museum & White House of the Confederacy
- The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
- Chesterfield County Museum and 1892 Historic Jail
- Chimborazo Medical Museum (Richmond National Battlefield Park)
- Clarke-Palmore House
- Courtney Road Service Station
- Dabbs House Museum
- Deep Run Schoolhouse
- Historic St. John’s Church
- The John Marshall House
- The Edgar Allan Poe Museum
- Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site
- Magnolia Grange
- Meadow Farm Museum at Crump Park
- The Valentine and the 1812 Wickham House
- The Valentine First Freedom Center
- Virginia Randolph Museum
Download the pass HERE!
Stay up to date on all things 12 About Town!